Title: Dreamland Houses
Tax Identification Number: 064957879
Address: Oia, Santorini
DPO: Afentakis Andreas
The Personal Data Protection Policy covers and concerns the conditions of collection and management of the personal data of readers / visitors / users / members by Χάλαρη Ευαγγελία, during the visit and use of the services and its property pages. Χάλαρη Ευαγγελία is the owner, creator and beneficiary of all the rights of their pages and services, as well as the Data Controller who may be declared by their visitors / users.
This policy / agreement in no way covers the legal relationship between the visitors / users of the pages and any other services, which are not subject to the control and / or ownership of business.
1. FIELD OF APPLICATION
The pages may include links to other websites (sites) which are not controlled by business but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case, the business is responsible for the terms of protection of the Personal Data of visitors / users, which are adopted and applied by these bodies.
2. PERSONAL DATA FILE HOLDING POLICY
For the simple navigation in the pages of business no personal data of the visitor / user is collected.
The use by business of the personal data of the visitors / users takes place exclusively for the information and support of the users during the operation of the services in which they register, the satisfaction of their respective requirements, as well as their information regarding the promotion of new services.
The above information can be requested for the registration of the visitor / user in the mailing list for the sending by business of the newsletters (newsletter) of the websites. Also, when sending the registration form to business, the IP address of the visitor / user is collected, as well as a cookie is sent to the user’s computer.
The pages provide their visitors / users with the ability to delete their personal data and information at any time, to correct and update them or to deactivate their registration.
A page collects personal data when the visitor / user:
1. subscribe to its services,
2. uses its services and
3. visits its pages.
In particular, the technical ways in which users’ personal data is collected when using the services of the pages are the following:
3. WAYS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
a. Personal data that can be requested from the page.
When a visitor / user uses certain features of the pages, such as signing up for specific services, accessing specific content or features, or communicating directly with a page or service, they may be asked to provide various information, such as:
● contact details, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number and mobile phone number,
● username and password,
● information posted in community discussions and other interactive web features,
● search queries conducted on the page and
Or correspondence sent to business through the page.
b. Information that is automatically collected during the visit and the interaction of the visitor / user with the page:
When the visitor / user visits and interacts with the page, and in this way some information can be automatically collected, such as: – the Internet Protocol (IP) address of his computer,
● browser type and operating system,
● the websites he visited immediately before and after his visit to the page,
● activities within the community discussions, Websites and ads he sees and links he clicks within the page,
● its connection speed and information about the software programs installed on its computer, aggregate data on click-through rates and video views of users,
● basic server connection information and
● information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies.
c. Information can be collected from other sources:
Through the use of one-page services, you can access information about visitors / users from third-party sources and platforms (such as social networking sites, databases, online marketing companies and companies targeting ads), which include:
● if the visitor / user gains access to third party social networking services (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter) through the page, the username and login lists for those services,
● demographic data, such as age group, gender and interests, interactions with ads and display data such as click-through rates and information about how many times a particular ad has been viewed,
● unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, which can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law.
Note that the page may combine information collected directly with information obtained from third-party sources.
4. PUBLICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
a. The business strictly observes the Greek legislation on Personal Data Record Keeping. The data declared and collected in the above cases are not disclosed to third parties and in no way are they made public or exploited by business.
b. The business undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of visitors / users to any third party.
c. The business can channel the personal data of visitors / users to third parties exclusively and only in the following cases:
● If it has the explicit consent of the visitors / users for the channeling of their personal data, which is presumed to be given when the visitor / user registers as a member of one of the Websites owned by business and does not submit an objection, according to above.
● In the event that the channeling of personal data of visitors / users to third parties that collaborate with the property pages of business becomes necessary for the implementation of user requests. Third parties (natural or legal persons) who cooperate with the websites owned by business have the right to process the personal data that the visitors / users of the pages submit to them only to the extent that is absolutely necessary to provide support to these services. If the channeling of personal data is required by law and exclusively to the competent authorities.
d. The business may also, for the purposes of statistical analysis, and in order to collect information about how its pages and services are used, keep in a centralized form and analyze the data collected, in order to improve the functionality of the pages and services and to better shape their content and design.
5. SPECIAL CASES OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
a. Email communications firstname.lastname@example.org
With the consent of the visitor / user, the collected personal information can be used in order to send to this (user) communication material via e-mail, such as updates of main articles, information about his account or changes to the page which visits and, with his consent, advertising messages for products and services of our business or for products and services of its marketing partners. In case the visitor / user subscribes to one of the email@example.com newsletters of business, he will also be sent the newsletter he requested.
b. Communications via mobile devices
With the consent of the visitor / user, his / her mobile phone number can also be used to send promotional messages, updates or other services.
c. Disclosure of information to third parties
The business respects the privacy of visitors / users and shares the information that concerns them, under certain circumstances only. In particular, user-related information is made available to other companies, applications or persons only under the circumstances set forth below:
Aggregate or non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties to facilitate the development of content, services and advertisements. It is emphasized that contact details are not disclosed to third parties advertised on the pages.
● The provision of services related to the pages, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing and distribution of e-mail and text messages can be entrusted by business to third parties. These third parties will have access to the information concerning the Users only for the execution of their above duties on behalf of business.
● Information about visitors / users may be disclosed to investigate and / or prevent illegal activities if fraud is suspected, if there are circumstances involving potential threats to the physical integrity or other rights and interests of any person, or if required by the law as well as in other cases in which business considers us in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary.
● In general, except in the above cases, the information collected may be used for any other purposes that will be disclosed to visitors / users at the time of information collection or after their consent.
7. ADDRESSES IR
The IP address is determined by the connection provider through which the visitor / user has access to the internet and then to the Website. The IP address is reserved for technical reasons, as well as for dealing with issues related to the security of the page systems (server, database, network, etc.). The IP address of the visitor / user can be disclosed by our “BUSINESS”, if this is requested by the competent police or judicial or other state authorities, always following the procedure provided by law.
8. THE USER’S OPTIONS
a. The visitor / user can deactivate his account at any time by visiting the preferences page in his profile. When you turn it off his account, his profile will be disabled, but his public comments will remain on the page he has visited and has used its services. The Site will not deactivate, remove or edit any of its public activities or any submissions resulting from its public activities.
b. Flash Cookies. The visitor / user can check how Flash cookies are used by visiting the Adobe website. Adobe enables the visitor / user to allow some Flash cookies from certain websites, to limit the ability to store Flash cookies and to block all Flash cookies altogether. Additionally, if it uses Mozilla Firefox as a browser, it can “download” the BetterPrivacy add-on to automatically delete Flash cookies each time it closes the browser.
9. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
The business gives us the right to users to delete their personal data, to correct and / or update their personal data and / or to deactivate their registration, at any time, simply by visiting the relevant service of business.
According to the applicable laws and regulations, he must send with his request proof of identity and will receive a response within thirty (30) days of receipt of the request.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Access to visitor / user contact information is restricted to employees or service providers who reasonably consider it necessary to know this information in order to provide products or services to visitors / users or to perform their work. Technical, physical and administrative procedures have also been adopted that are appropriate to protect User information from loss, misuse and alteration.
It is emphasized that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
11. MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Users of pages that are minors are not allowed to access their services, which may be considered inappropriate for minors and which can not be controlled by business. In every section or service that may contain inappropriate / offensive / immoral material there is a warning to visitors / users. In the event that despite this minor users voluntarily visit pages with inappropriate / offensive / immoral material and which can not be constantly monitored, business does not bear any responsibility. The business does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18 years of age. If it finds that it has collected any personal information from a minor under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent, it will delete the information from its database as soon as possible.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the pages of business is subject to the terms of this policy and the relevant provisions of Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997) for the protection of personal data, as amended and is in force today and has been supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislative acts in this context, any possible relevant regulation will be an amendment of this in terms of specific scope.
In case a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein, he must not use the services of the pages.
The business uses us on its websites, the SSL protocol, with 128bit encryption (the most powerful today), for secure online commercial transactions.
This encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read or changed as it is transmitted over the Internet. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global standard on the Internet for certifying websites (web sites) to network users and for data encryption between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during its transfer. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data has changed during the transfer.